Once a tree has been removed, stump grinding will further allow utilization of the area. Stumps can be a maintenance obstacle and a blemish to an otherwise beautiful landscape. Stump grinding is the most efficient and effective way for removing the last part of your tree.
Stumps of any size can be removed by utilizing a stump-grinder. We can eliminate stumps and improve maintenance, safety and the appearance of your landscape.
Here are some good reasons for tree stump removal:
- Tree stumps should be removed if they are near a walking path. Many injuries and even deaths have occurred when stumps cause someone to trip and fall.
- Tree stumps are a breeding ground for large spiders and insects. When tree stumps begin to rot spiders move in.
- Rats and other outdoor critters find comfy homes in rotten tree stumps.
- Many times a tree will grow back if you don’t have the stump grounded and removed. Grinding your tree stump will assure the tree you had cut down doesn’t grow back.
- Tree stumps decrease your property value.
- Tree stumps are aesthetically not pleasing to the eye.
- Tree stumps limit the amount of space available for you to plant a garden, build a storage shed, drive a car, park a motor home,etc